Voice Marketing Strategy
Why should you consider having a Voice Marketing Strategy?
We live in a brave new digital world surrounded by devices that were previously only seen in sci-fi movies. Tech giants such as Apple, Google, Amazon and Samsung are constantly pushing innovation online and inventing new devices that make our lives simpler, the battle for having a Smart Speaker in every room in the house has been running for a few years now.
- Forecasts suggest that by 2024, the number of digital voice assistants will reach 8.4 billion units – a number higher than the world’s population [Statista.com]
- 50% of all online searches are now performed with voice search.
- 85% of voice users access a voice assistant at least weekly, and 47% access one daily.
- 46% use voice at least monthly to buy products.
- Over half of Voice user say said they rely on their voice assistants now and could never go back.
Given these statistics, there is a growing expectation among consumers that their favourite companies should have a branded voice experience.
Where does voice fit into the Customer Journey?
In short, everywhere!
We believe that every part of the customer journey should be considered from the voice point of view. We actually believe that your customer journey should be voice-centric moving forward given the impact that voice is having across all of the customer touchpoints;
- From initial Voice Product or Service Searches
- Brand searches
- Activation of a Brands Voice App
- Customer and Brand discovery conversations (pre-sales)
- Customer Sales
- Customer support (post-sales)
- Enhancement unlocking
Where To Begin With Your Business Voice Strategy?
Voice marketing is so new that the possibilities are (nearly) endless. Think about where your audience will use voice the most, which devices and how they would start the conversation.
Start your journey with a bespoke workshop!
We believe that all successful Voice projects begin with an exchange of knowledge and education. The technologies we work with are often emerging or relatively unknown, so we like to spend time providing new clients with insights into the technology through workshopping, and creating a project delivery plan. Being an Agile software consultancy we work very closely with our clients every step of the way to until we reach an initial release of the Voice App (Skill), we then expect to monitor the performance of the app and continue to enhance the app based on its responses and feedback.
Typical Initial project steps are:
- Step 1 - Workshopping
Both parties learn more about the project and technology. A workshop will help to bring alignment between team members and clarity to a project’s objectives.
- Step 2 - Requirements Confirmation
We jointly determine what is required to make the project a reality. An intensive two weeks of drafting and reviewing the way the Voice app will interact with users, via user behaviour stories, user conversation flows, screen-based speakers supporting UI wireframes, a draft technical architecture and a statement of work (SOW) for the initial version of the application.
- Step 3 - Commencement of the Project
We iterate through the plan in the SOW until the initial version of the project is complete and ready to launch.
So if your ready, let your business join the Voice revolution today